Vallee Blanche Ski Trips
The Vallee Blanche is probably the most famous off piste ski run in the world. Up to 22km of spectacular glacial skiing from the top of the Aiguille du Midi above Chamonix right into the town itself, after 2700m of descent.
Our experienced Mountain guides will provide safety equipment and lead you down the classic route or the variations for an unforgettable day out in the high mountains. If the conditions are good then the Vallee Blanche can be tackled by intermediate off piste skiers.
- Up to 22km of wild glacial skiing
- Different routes to choose from depending on ski ability
- Small groups with an experienced IFMGA Mountain Guide
- Safety equipment such as harnesses and avalanche transceivers included
- Optional pre-Vallee blanche half day training
- Private bookings available
Our price includes;
Guiding fees, travel within the Chamonix valley, avalanche equipment for each member of the group and group safety equipment.
The price does not include;
Lift passes, equipment hire, insurance, accommodation or travel outside of the Chamonix valley.
Required experience/skill level:
Price | Bookings:
Please select date/options:
By booking this trip you agree to our full terms and conditions including the cancellation policy. The deposit is non-refundable. Please see our Terms and Conditions page
We comply with the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018